The Municipality of Sofades had a highly successful stand at the 23rd International Food and Beverage Exhibition “Detrop Boutique Show Athens 2014” which was held from 14 to 16 March 2014. The Municipality of Sofades was the only Municipality among the 200 participations which had its own stand at the exhibition.
The local companies that participated through the Municipality of Sofades stand had the opportunity to present their high quality products, to have constructive meetings with trade visitors and to promote their products to dozens of Greek and foreign buyers and to seal significant with partnerships them.
The companies that participated through the Municipality of Sofades booth were:
- Agapi Gountara (Karditsa oregano),
- Thomas Koithas – Liakopoulou Eftychia OE (production and marketing of alcoholic beverages),
- Ioannis Dafos (production and marketing of local products),
- Konstantinos Doulias (Beekeeping Greece),
- Tsianavas SA (Karditsa Cold Meats).
“We are continuing with coordinated outward-focused actions to promote the fine and unique products that we produce in the wider area of Sofades in new markets. With targeted initiatives, we are laying the foundations for their best possible promotion, both in the domestic market and in dynamic markets abroad “, said the Mayor of Sofades, Babis Papadopoulos